There are times when you suddenly need to convert PDF files to Word document or MS Word using Adobe Acrobat. Portable Document Format (PDF) files cannot be edited or copied like Word files. Instead of having to retype the text in the PDF file, it’s better to change the PDF file format to Ms Word so that it can be edited and copied as needed.
Converting PDF files to Ms Word isn’t difficult when you make use of Adobe Acrobat. You can either change it online by accessing several websites that convert PDF files to Word document file or by using Adobe Acrobat or Google Docs.
If you don’t know how to convert PDF files to Word document or you find converting PDF to Word applications on mobile onerous, then this article is for you.
There are many ways to convert your PDF files to Ms Word or Word Documents using Adobe Acrobat.
How to Convert PDF Files to Word Document Using Adobe Acrobat
Under this method, a user can convert PDF file to a Word Document while using Adobe Acrobat. It includes many steps that are the following:
Step 1: Firstly open the Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.
Step 2: After opening Adobe Acrobat, then click on the “File” at the top left corner of the menu bar.
Step 3: After clicking on File then a drop-down menu shows up and then click on the option of “Open”.
Step 4: In this, a new window pop-up and then select an appropriate file which you want to convert and click on the “Open” tab.
Step 5: You can begin converting your file in two ways:
- Click on “File” and then “Save As”. Click on the “Format” menu in the menu bar and select “Microsoft Word Document”. Then click “Save”.
- Click on “File” and then “Export”. Select “Word Document”. Once a new window pops up, give the name to document and “Save” it
Step 6: This may take a few minutes, depending on the size of PDF file while finish converting.
Step 7: After converting a file, you can save your document anywhere on your computer, then open the file in Microsoft Word.
In case you don’t want to convert your PDF files to Ms Word using Adobe Acrobat, you can also read how to convert PDF files to word document using Google Docs and how to convert PDF to word document using online tools.
- How to Convert a Word Document to a PowerPoint Presentation
- How to Check If Signal app Is Down
- Different Ways on How To Make Money on WhatsApp
- Best WhatsApp Alternative
- How to recover your hacked Facebook account
- Steps on How to Compress Images in Microsoft PowerPoint