Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.OAU Post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
OAU Post UTME and DE Screening Form Closing Date
Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2021 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed that Registration for the 2021 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Tuesday, 5th October and end on Tuesday, 19th October, 2021.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU Post UTME/DE Screening
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to go through the following processes:
Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can re-login again.
The screening exercise will be done online. Candidates are required to check their screening schedule on the OAU Porter from 22nd October, 2021.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from 27th October to 29th October, 2021.
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00).
All enquires should be forwarded to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.