Application for the International Honors Scholarship 2021 is ongoing
North Central College is covering the award amount of $27,000 for successful students to complete their education in the USA.
At North Central, they offer quality academic and co-curricular programs, small classes, excellent support services, and a variety of competitive merit-based scholarships to help make exceeding your personal best possible.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
To qualify for International Honors Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
Eligible Countries: International
Level of Study: Undergraduate
GPA Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A ad applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must demonstrate English proficiency in one of the following ways:TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): North Central requires an official TOEFL score of at least 79 (Internet-based test) or 550 (paper-based test). (Our institution code: 1555)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): North Central also accepts official IELTS overall scores of 6.5 with sub-scores of 6.0 or higher.
- Most successful applicants choosing this option have earned at least a 500 on the EBRW section of the SAT or at least a 19 on the English section of the ACT.
- Our institution codes are 1555 (SAT) and 1096 (ACT).
- EIKEN – Students may submit official EIKEN results with a minimum Grade Pre-1.
- Successful completion of the Advanced Level of North Central College’s full-time English Language Institute (ELI)
International Honors Scholarship- Benefit
Value of Award: $27,000
Method of Application
Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. No additional application is needed.
Grants and Bursaries at University of Pavia- Application Deadline
The closing date for this award application entry is October 1, 2021
Visit the official website for more information.