Are you looking for ways on how to verify Nigeria Adsense Account with and without PIN (Personal Identification Number) or want to know the alternative methods to verify your Adsense address verification in case you don’t receive your Personal Identification Number (PIN)? Then you are at right place because in this guide we will discuss in details about Google Adsense Address Verification.
Google AdSense is one of the prominent and trusted ways to earn money from your blog. It is a simple and most powerful and popular source of earning for blog owners. But it is true that getting your blog approved from Google is really difficult because of their policies. Once your account is approved, Google has certain other verification processes. Google verify your account by verifying the account holder’s address. Before sending money, Google sends a PIN code on your Payee Address to verify your Address and identity. You can check my guide on how to do your Adsense ID verification.
When you set up google AdSense account and get approval for publishing ads on your site or blog by Google AdSense, it starts showing ads on your blog. Once your earning has reached $10, Google will ask you to do identity verification as I have said earlier, once your identity has been verified, Google will now send Personal Identification Number (PIN) to your Payee Profile address to verify the address of account holder.
PINs will be sent to you between 3 to 5 days and it will arrive within 2-4 weeks but may take longer depending on your location. Google mail your PIN on a white postcard measuring 4.5 x 6 inch (11.4 x 15.2 cm). PIN is of four digits. You will then need to enter this PIN into your account (the PIN Adsense sends). See the screenshot below of an Adsense PIN:
How To Verify Your Nigeria AdSense Account With Pin
How To Insert Your Google AdSense PIN
1. Sign In to your AdSense account
2. Click on verify on the verification card as shown below
3. Then you will see a space to insert your PIN once you have inserted your PIN, you can click on Submit
4. You will receive a confirmatory message that your address has been verified successfully
If somehow PIN does not reach your address, Google allows you to request for you PIN two or three times depending on your country. In total, you get three chances of Address verification. In all the cases Google Address verification PIN remains same. Be careful, if you enter the wrong PIN three times, your account will be suspended.
What if PIN Code does not reach after Three Attempts?
Google understand that sometimes the publishers might not receive the PIN after three attempts. It might be because of bad postal service or your address is in remote areas.
Keep in mind that you have four months to submit your PIN after your first PIN is generated. If you fail to submit the PIN, Google will stop showing ads on your blog.
How To Verify Your Nigeria AdSense Account Without Pin
Only after you have tried your three attempts and did not receive PIN, you can use this option.
Google has provided an alternate option to verify Google AdSense account without PIN code. For this, you need to submit a proof of identity document that has your Payee Name and valid address that you have mentioned in Google AdSense account. The ID Proof document can be any of the following:
- National ID Card
- International Passport
- Driving License
- Bank Statement
Today i Will Show You 2 Very Simple Way To Verify Adsense Account Without Pin. Just Follow These Simple Steps and enjoy your Approved Adsense Account. Ensure you have your publisher ID at hand because you will need it.
Let us begin…
1. Sign in to your AdSense account
2. You must be seeing a notification top bar (red bar) if you have not verified your account after requesting for third or fourth PIN. Click on Notification Option in Google AdSense account or Go to the PIN Verification card as shown below
3. Click on the three dots as shown above and you will see a form link, click on it
4. Select Yes
5. Afterwards, you will see another option. Its Asking Have You Received Your Pin?
6. Another option will come up, Asking Have You Already Requested Three or Four Replacement Pins?
7. A new tab will be opened, Click on contact Us
8. After Click On Contact Us You Will See Identity Verification Page.
Let us pause here and let me explain the second method, because the completion of the first method, is also the same with that of the second method.
In case you don’t see a form to verify your Adsense account without PIN, then this second method is definitely for you.
1. Sign in to your Adsense account.
2. Once you sign in, ensure you note your publisher ID, don’t worry, in case you don’t know how to get your publisher ID, I will show you how to get it.
3. Open this form link or click the link below
You will see something like this
The final steps (These steps is the concluding part of the 2 ways to verify your Adsense account)
For those using the first way, After Click On Contact Us You Will See Identity Verification Page and for those who using the second way, the verification page is the same as the photo below
Now Carefully Follow These Instructions.
1. First Type Your Name According To Your Adsense Account Name.
Don’t worry your e-mail will automatically be inserted since you signed in to your AdSense account with your email and password.
2. Input your Publisher ID
3. Scan You ID Card Both Sides And Make a Single Picture and Upload it (Incase you are not using ID card, you can use your passport, or bank statement or Driver’s license)
4. Click On Submit.
You will receive an automatic pop-up message
Now You Will Get Confirmation Email From Google that your Identity has been fully verified, you may received this mail within 48 hours as shown below
How To Get Your AdSense Publisher ID
Most Important Thing Is Your Publisher ID.
To Get your Publisher ID. Go to Your Adsense, Click on the Menu And Click on Account. Here You Can See Your Publisher ID. Hope you know how to get your publisher ID now.
Once you have successfully and fully verify your AdSense account. You can now start cashing out 🤗😉
Hope You Enjoy This Interesting Post and I am sure Your Problem is solved and I hope that you have understood the procedure of how to verify Nigeria Google AdSense account with and without PIN. If you have any queries or feedback, you can leave your comments below
Keep In Touch For More Interesting Post. Thanks