Opening a verified US Paypal account is very easy just like that of creating a verified lesotho Paypal account. in this article I will explain to you how you can create a verified US paypal account with ease.
What are the requirement in opening a verified US paypal account?
The requirement include the following:
- An Email Address: it will be used as a means where affiliate merchants, clients, bloggers, or anybody using a PayPal account can send you money. As well, you need to log in.
- A Valid Government issued ID: It can be your National ID, Voters Card, International Passport, Driver License, etc.
- Phone Number: Use your country’s phone number, if you are in US, make use of US phone number and if you are in Nigeria or India, use your US or Nigerian phone Number, etc. But if you have a US phone number you can make use of it.
- Your full Nigerian Address: Your Address must match the one on your Government-issued ID card.
Note: you don’t need any VPN in opening a US paypal account and do not use VPN to access your account
How to open a verified US paypal account
1. To open a US paypal account, visit www.paypal.com/us
2. Click on sign up to begin the registration
3. You will be asked to choose between “Personal Account” or “Business Account” choose “Business Account” from the provided options
4. Afterwards, you will be taken to the next page where you are to provide your email as shown in the image below. It’s best if you open a fresh verified Gmail for this purpose. Enter your email there and click on continue. Please it’s advisable you use a Gmail account or a custom email if you have one, avoid yahoo mail at all cost. When you enter the email , click on next and you will be taken to the next page. Note use an email address that is not linked to any paypal account.
5. In the next page, you will be required to input your business and personal details. If you don’t have a business, don’t worry much but ensure you make use of your real name.
6. Where asked for telephone number, if you don’t have a US phone number, click the drop down option from US and change it to your country’s own; for example in Nigeria which is +234 and the you enter your mobile number there omitting the very first zero that start the number, for instance instead of 08045, use 8045…
7. And then you enter your address as it is on your bank statement and the next is to select the currency you want the PayPal to use, in this case select USD and tick I AGEE AND CONTINUE and click Agree and Continue.
8. When you do this you will be taken to the next page which is the tell us about your business page where you will be required to tell them what type of business. Just select individual and then select anything as category and subcategory here and proceed you can omit the business url option and leave blank. And then click on continue
However, the business website URL is compulsory if you own an e-commerce site.
9. After clicking on continue, you will be taken to account holder information page where you are required to provide an identification document for verification. Put in Nigeria as your nationality, select the document you wish to use and enter the corresponding details there, in my case I am using an international passport so I will select that from the drop down and provide the passport number and my original date of birth as it is on the passport.
10. So next is to submit it by clicking submits as shown above. When you do that you will get to a page as shown below asking you to confirm your email address to activate your account and setup your payment.
11. You will be redirected to this window: Welcome to your new PayPal account, send funds… click on send invoice.
12The next thing is to link your card or bank account to your Paypal account in order to send fund from your bank account to your Paypal, so as vice versa.
13. You will be redirected to your account page. Click on the bell icon or settings to see if you have further action to perform.
How To Protect Your Lesotho PayPal Account from Getting Limited or Ban.
Follow these rules, and the Days of your Lesotho PayPal account In Nigeria shall be prolonged. Failure to adhere to the regulations, you are on your own. Know them like you know your times’ table.
1. Never Request Charge Back or Perform a foul Transaction that will require you to request a chargeback using your PayPal account.
Do this: Contact the person you mistakenly sent the wrong amount to and ask them to use the refund feature in PayPal to keep your money the way it is. It will help both of you to avoid unnecessary charges when.
2. Avoid logging in from private Tab or Just any device you find, dedicate either your PC or Smartphone to using PayPal whenever the need arises.
Never use VPN to log in.
3. Try as much as possible to let some balance be in your paypal account rather than withdrawing everything to the last penny, this help your account standing
4. Avoid using your paypal for dubious activity or illegal activity because you may lose your account and fund when you least expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Must I be in US before I can open a US paypal account?
It is not a must you are in US before you can create a US paypal account, but ensure you use the url to open and access your paypal account.
Can freelancers, internet marketers, bloggers, copywriters etc make use of US Paypal account?
Definitely, you can also make use of it to make payment online if it is acceptable as one of the means of payment.
How to verify a US Paypal account
US paypal verification include both email verification and card/bank linking. In case you don’t have a US bank account, you can make use of payoneer to verify your US paypal account, all you have to do is to open a payoneer account and you are good to go.