I was with some friends and they were talking about this GLO Tv data plan which was recently launched by the GLOBACOM company. That was what made me do some digging on how to get GLO TV data plan.
The Glo TV enables you to watch live TV and movies on demand from your mobile devices or smart phones. You can get to watch popular Nollywood Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English movies. Available to watch also are Bollywood and Hollywood movies.
What data plan are available on GLO TV
- You can get 500MB VOD for N150 valid for 3 days
- 2GB VOD for N450 valid for 7 days
- 6GB VOD for N1400 valid for 30 days
- 2GB VOD + TV for N900 valid for 7 days
- 6GB VOD + TV for N3,200 valid for 30 days
In this article I will guide you on how to get the GLO TV data plan
How to get the GLO TV data plan
To start using the service, please follow the steps below-
- Download GLO-TV App from Apple store, and Playstore.
- Complete sign up on www.myglotv.com
- Login into the GLO-TV app with your username and password.
How to Subscribe to GLO TV Data Plan?
To subscribe, just dial *777# and choose 7 and go for any package of your choice.