Are you looking for how to get money from your Access bank account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your Access bank ATM card as an Access bank customer or you are asking yourself that how can an Access bank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the use of ATM card?
Accessbank is renowned for innovative and unique customer-friendly self service features such as Accessmoney which allows customers to conduct various banking transactions without the use of an ATM card.
In this article, you will explore how to do Access bank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your Access bank ATM card or debit card.
This is a classic mobile service that works on Java enabled phones and smartphones. With AccessMoney, you can transfer funds, purchase airtime, pay bills, check statements and balance and make cash withdrawal without the use of a debit card.
How To Register for AccessMoney
- To download from your phone’s appstore, simply type “Mobile banking-classic” in the search bar then download and install. You can also send “DAM ” to 20220 as SMS in order to download and run the app
- Register your details then submit
- Visit any branch of access bank, fill a deposit slip and give the teller your deposit slip and cash so it can be processed
- You will be notified via SMS that your transaction has been processed and completed with your e-value.
You can also deposit the cash at the nearest Accessmoney agent close to you, just walk in, fill the slip given to you and give the agent your cash and slip so he can process it for you and then you will be notified via SMS that your transaction has been completed with your e-value.
How To Withdraw Cash Through AccessMoney Agent
- Visit any Accessmoney agent close to you
- Dial *903# and select withdraw money option
- Select agent withdrawal option
- Input the amount and agent code then validate the transaction by entering your pin
- Immediately, you will receive an SMS that your transaction has been processed and completed and then you can collect your cash from the agent.
How To Withdraw Money From Access Bank Without An ATM Card
- Dial *903# from your mobile then select withdraw money option
- Select ATM withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount and pin to validate your transaction.
- You will be sent a transaction code in order to withdraw successfully.
- Keep the code and visit the nearest Access bank ATM
- Press “0” to perform a cardless transaction
- Select AccessMoney, input your phone number, amount initiated and the transaction code you received then select continue
- The ATM should dispense your cash
- Receive your cash from the ATM
How To Buy Airtime From Access Bank Using Access bank Code
- Dial *903# then Enter 1 to select buy airtime
- Select from either top up my number or send to a phone number.
- Input the amount and phone number of beneficiary if you are recharging for someone then validate by entering your pin
- If you are recharging for yourself, just enter amount then validate by entering your pin
- You will be notified via SMS that your transaction has been completed.
How To Pay Bills using Access Bank code
- Dial *903# then select 3 for bill payment option
- The menu will be displayed showing you different bill payment options, select by entering the number of appropriate bill. Example Enter 2 for DSTV bill payment.
- Select the necessary details then follow the voice prompts.
- How to Transfer Funds on Access bank
- Dial *903# then select send money.
- Select to Accessmoney account then enter beneficiary’s phone no and amount. If you are sending to other banks, select bank account, select bank name and input the account no of the person.
- Enter your pin to validate the transaction.
- You will receive notification via SMS that your transaction has been completed.
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in Access Bank, WEMA bank, Diamond bank, Zenith bank, Stanbic IBTC, Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, Union Bank and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.