The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) merit list of admitted candidates for 2020/2021 Admission into various degree programmes has now been released. Candidates who participated in the 2020 UNIOSUN Post UTME and admission screening exercise can now check their admission status via the University Undergraduates Admission portal.
How to Check UNIOSUN Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/
- Click on “Returning Applicants”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the spaces provided
- Click on “Sign In” and proceed to view your admission status
UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment
All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered.
Pay your acceptance fee here if you are yet to pay.
Payment of the Acceptance Fees is by the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Verve, Visa, and Master cards).
Successfully admitted candidates are also advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on JAMB portal. See the procedure below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your LASU admission status.
Successfully admitted students can now proceed to ACCEPT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal